- The best place or thing has equally the worst thing about them just like your best attribute can also be your worst.
- If you encounter hate and enmity it is a sign you are better off than your enemies and they cannot handle it.
- Life will give you the same circumstances you hate unless you learn from them.
- The law of attraction works. It is responsible for every miserable thing you have encountered in the past. In order to change that you have to change your vibration to match what you want to experience and see.
- In my experience, the most accomplished people are the humblest whereas those who have made little achievements in life are the bossiest.
- We are all connected as one. Separation is an illusion. Therefore, be mindful of the state of those most near you as well as those far away if you can. Support as much as possible because the universe in you would not be fine if it ignored the universe in others.
- Life is predetermined. This is clearly repeated and emphasized in the book “The Alchemist.” If you really believe everything in your life is there for a reason, you would not worry or resist.
- Be like water and flow. Go around your obstacles and not against.
- Trust in the reason as to why you exist. You take one day at a time and slow down your clock.
- Get clear on what you want to experience in this lifetime. A home, what kind? where? Is it all glass does it have a pool is there a garden? A spouse? Is he or she tall do they love the same things? Get specific. Don’t let the universe guess what you want. It does not have the time because we are so many in the world. Get specific get faster results.
The law of Karma is the strictest law and probably the most automatic of all the laws of the universe. Unlike the law of attraction, which requires us to put on effort to stay in alignment with what we wish to attract into our lives, the law of Karma operates on autopilot. Everything we do, comes back around, sometimes to kiss us on our chins for a life well-lived, and sometimes, those breathtakingly painful times, it comes to bite us.
Of all the laws of the universe known to mankind, I am scared of this one. It has no friend, and no foe. It greets everyone of us and punishes each one of us atleast once in our lifetime( at least once, means that person who is closest to angels as possible, for the rest of us, well we can say atleast 1000 times).
I recall one time, I recognized this law. You see once upon a time, I hurt someone who really loved me. Of course, not intentionally, circumstances of my life at the time, and my lack of experience in life, were the ultimate culprits, but still, it was not as if this law would acquiesce to excuses however justifiable, it bit me. I found myself head over heels in love with someone who burned me like kababu(kebab). I cried in pain and only then I realized this pain was familiar, I caused it to someone who was in my shoes 1 year ago today. That is the thing about Karma, it does not waste time. It would pay you back the same day if only it could, and perhaps, it does. I started praying for forgiveness and I asked for forgiveness from my victim friend.
Long story short, it is because of this law I have become weary of how I treat people I meet in my life experience. It is also because of Karma, that I remind myself to not get overly worked up about the plans and plots of my enemies, because I know, sooner or later, as long as my heart remains pure regarding the people in my life, anyone who tilts the scales in my disfavor will be taken care of by Karma. It will not be by my doing, it is simply the universe’s way of balancing the scales. That is how I interpret the Justice Tarot Card to mean, when it appears, it means Karma is being served. Good or bad, it all depends on how fair and balanced your actions have been.
Is Karma coming to kiss or bite you? Let us take this Karma quiz to find out.