YOU are a BADASS-How to stop doubting your greatness and start living an awesome life by Jen Sincero
First of all, I would like to say that this book came to me in a bizarre way. I had started watching youtube videos about law of attraction and manifestation and had just finished reading the Alchemist by Paulo Coelho when I clicked on a video by accident which directed me to read this book. I felt an instant connection to this recommendation and because I believed in reading the omens,as Paulo describes in his book, The Alchemist, I heeded to this omen and got the book. From then on, I kept seeing and getting drawn to even more books about law of attraction and I even tested some of the things I read myself and was surprised.
Law of attraction works like magic.This book by Jen was instrumental and easy to read through. She expressed her journey as she came from dissatisfaction with her life to fully thriving. It was as if the universe lived to answer her every need and provide for her every desire. She explained about surrendering and letting go and how that helped her write this book. She was looking for a beautiful place to write this book and she just expressed her need to the universe and through its help, she was able to complete this book in an amazing place she could not have expected to get. Anyway, I recommend this book, mostly because the things she talks about work, and also because at the end of her book she has all these recommendations of books to read about life, the universe, law of attraction and other amazing things which are fun to read and help you get what you want in life. Here I will list all the books I have read, some of which are from her recommendations:
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho- This one shifts your entire perspective on the world and how it communicates to those who are searching for meaning and purpose in life.
- You are a badass by Jen Sincero
- The Attractor Factor by Joe Vitale- This one made me think about my life and how I attracted most things without realizing I was the culprit and not the victim of my own unsatisfactory life.
- Loving What is by Byron Katie- This book will change your relationships with family and friends.
- The Power of Intention by the late Dr. Wayne Dyer- This one will show you the faces of intention and its power in our lives.
- The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer- You have to read this book and realize the power of letting go of control and how much you stand to gain from simply going with the flow of life instead of against it.