What if I told you that everything you have been told about life until now is very little and they left out the most important parts?
Would you be willing to do away with everything you have learned about life and start over in your mind?
I am lucky. I am lucky I got access to this kind of thinking; to the truth about life. Can you also get the same? The answer depends on you. Do you allow yourself to think differently, to dare to forget everything and embrace a path that is filled with possibilities and miracles?
In order to get acquainted with this way of life you need to be in the following states of mind:
- Question everything. Ask why everything you have known and seen and touched and experienced, is the way it is. Who decided this? Is there another way the things you have known about life could have been, is there a better way?
- Be daring and a little bananas. How much are you willing to forego? Are you brave enough to declare your power over your life? Do you perhaps get scared to believe in more than one way of thinking? For example, me being born a Muslim already meant that there will always be a line I am not supposed to cross when it comes to beliefs and God and whatnot. I remember the very first time I held “The Secret” book in my hands and someone warned me, “No, be careful, you will confuse your thoughts.” Back to my question, are you willing to read that book anyway, and believe regardless of your beliefous background?
- Are your current beliefs working out for you? Many people in the world have benefited from seeing the world in a brand new way, wishing they had known how this world worked earlier, so they could have avoided so much suffering and helplessness. Will you still believe even after seeing miracles? Or will you be like the pharaoh, who demanded in order to believe, “Prove yourselves by working a miracle,” and still disbelieved anyway.
- Are you sure about this? Ask yourself, do I wish to see my life change? Because once you know, you know. You cannot un-know all the exciting things this new way of thinking will bring to your life.
- What you see or “reality” is indeed, the illusion. Are you willing to accept that what is happening to you or your life circumstances are all created by you? Can you change from a passive victim to an active creator of your own reality?
- All the mambo-jumbo about the universe is actually truth( and thank God or whoever it was who made this information available). Only on Earth or in this dimension, is the real truth made to be a delusion or the ramblings of lunatics, whereas, the so-called “reality” in which everyone finds themselves helpless and suffering, is made to be the truth. Why should you accept a truth that causes suffering, when an option exists which will free you and give you everything you want? How hard can it be, when all you have to do is believe? Jesus!
- Yes it works. All of it works. The law of Attraction works. Miracles exist. Everything I have learned and will continue to learn about the universe , works, always, anywhere in this world.